CCWA Community Conservation Awards and End of Year Celebration
Dear CCWA members,
This year we’re celebrating 28 years of Community Conservation Awards, recognising, and celebrating the environmental achievements made across Western Australia.
We know there are hundreds of unsung heroes across the state – whether they be volunteers, community groups, staff and organisations – all doing important work to protect our biodiversity and environment. These awards are an excellent opportunity to say thank you, so make sure to share them with your friends, family, members and colleagues.
This year we are thrilled to announce the addition of the Dr Nic Dunlop Conservation Science Award, which goes to an individual who has demonstrated exceptional commitment to conservation science in Western Australia.
- Bessie Rischbieth Conservation Award
- CCWA Honours List
- John Oldham Employee Award
- Len Howard Community Group Award
- Young Environmentalist Award
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship Award
- Outstanding Volunteer Award
- Dr Nic Dunlop Conservation Award
Nominations close on Sunday 6th November, so spread the word and get your nomination in now!
We are delighted to formally invite you and your members to CCWA’s upcoming End of Year Celebration and Community Conservation Awards. Every year we hold this event to celebrate the achievements of our sector, and we’d love to see you there!
Friday 25 November 2022
5pm – 8pm
Rear 47 Mews Road, Bathers Beach, Fremantle
Canapes and light refreshments will be available. A paid bar will be serving drinks.
Please RSVP here by November 19, 2022
We have attached a PDF invite to this email if you would like to send this on to your members and supporters. All are welcome.
Parking and accessibility information:
- Please note that the venue does not provide any parking bays. The closest parking is at the Fishing Boat Harbour in Fremantle.
- The closest accessible public parking is at the Esplanade, next to the accessible toilet opposite Cliff Street.
- Access to the venue from these accessible bays is along level paved footpaths and across the level crossing of the railway line.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like more information about the Awards or End of Year Celebration.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
|Conservation Council of Western Australia|
|P: +61 8 9420 7266|
E: [email protected]Conservation Council of WA Inc 2 Delhi Street, West Perth, WA 6005
www.ccwa.org.au We acknowledge that we meet and work on the land of the Nyoongar people. We pay respect to their Elders – past, present, and future – and acknowledge the important role all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people continue to play in advancing a more sustainable Western Australia.
_2022 End of Year Celebration + Awards Invite.jpg